mercredi 17 août 2011

I look at their souls, their dreams and...



My name is Axel Blackmar, and I work for the Department of Fish and Game. Most people think I count fish, but I don't. I look at their souls, their dreams and then I let them into my dreams. People think fish are stupid, but they aren't. They know when to be quiet, It's people that are stupid. Fish know everything, and don't need to think. See, fish start out in small streams, then I prepare them for the ocean. When they're ready to die, they return to where they came from. That's my connection, that's why I swam away to the city. Okay, here's my job: All I do is temporarily electrocute the fish, then with deep respect, I scoop 'em and haul 'em in, one by one... Sometimes I'll look into fish eyes and I'll see my whole life. It's something only fish can show us, and I love 'em for it.I tag the fish, measure 'em and weigh 'em, make sure they're doing okay.If they want to talk, I always listen. That's the job of a Fish God. I've never caught a fish in a lie, and I've never seen a fish swim in the shit that human people do. That's why I love my work, and I love New York.




David Atkins and Emir Kusturica 
Arizona Dream


 
 
Clik here to see the first encounter between Axel and Grace










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire